Monday, May 15, 2006

Porter on Bush: "Pussy"

World Champion Joey Porter Shuns the Swann Route, Sets Sites on the White House

The Pittsburgh Steelers are planning to visit the White House on June 2. Porter is busily planning some speaking points for his meeting with the "president." The following quote has been published by various news outlets.

"Yeah, I got something to say to Bush, I'm going to have a swagger when I walk in there, too. I'm looking forward to it. I have something to tell him, too. I don't like the way things are running right now. I feel like he has to give me some of my money back, so I got something to tell Bush."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eat a dick

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johnson on Porter:

Walks in there, don't say nothin. Bush makes a comment about a "colorful character", and Porter just sits there and don't says nothin.




Johnson on Porter: Pussy.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

johnson on drugs: again

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home